Bluecrow Projects Ltd (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy (together with our terms of sale and other documents referred to therein) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Bluecrow Projects of 14, Cambridge Westpoint, Stirling Way, Papworth Everard, CB23 3GY.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.bluecrowprojects.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us via email, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- the following info we hold is:
Name / surname
Your email address
Who is collecting the information
We use a system called Mailchimp. www.mailchimp.com This is marketing automation platform that allows businesses to share emails and targeted ads with customers.
We hold this information within a password protected Mailchimp account.
Only 2 people within Bluecrow Projects Ltd have this information. They are under confidentiality agreement contracts that prohibit any information being shared with an outside party.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- At the bottom of each newsletter is an unsubscribe button. Should any user wish to stop receiving correspondence from us, any information we hold from them will be deleted.
Who will this info be shared with
- Bluecrow Projects Ltd will NEVER share the information given with any third parties.
- Information we hold is for internal customer research, tracking trends of users and to allow us to send monthly/quarterly newsletters.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
you have the right to access information held about you. Contact [email protected] asking for the details we store on mailchimp.